Case Study: Weigand Realtors®
A Solid Return on Investment
Weigand Realtors™, with the help of their design firm, 360 Ideas, more than doubled Weigand's eLead (internet lead) transactions after integrating with IDX Broker.
Prior to utilizing services from IDX Broker, Weigand moved approximately $2.3 million in commissions via eLeads. That was 2008. In Feb 2009, Weigand launched a new eLeads program that included integration with IDX Broker.
The results? In 2009, a "down year" for Real Estate, Weigand closed the year with $5.4 million in commissions. According to Weigand, the Weigand.com website, with IDX services from IDXBroker.com, delivered approximately 80% of those leads.
That's a commission increase of 234% in one year.....a year many will remember as a horrible year for Real Estate!
Keys to Success
Weigand Realtors with the help of 360 Ideas, and MLS listing search tools from IDX Broker, focused on delivering marketing content and site usability. The following are a list of elements and features that 360 Ideas added to Weigand.com:
- Custom Listing ID# and Address search boxes. If a visitor saved a property flyer, or an address, they can enter that information from the home page.
- A unique "Open Houses" callout image with a link to the IDX Open Houses page.
- A custom callout image for the "Weigand Home Tracker". From this link visitors can signup to receive branded Weigand email updates. These emails go out every time IDX Broker detects that a new property fits the leads' search criteria.
- myAgent iPhone App callout image. 360 Ideas also built a unique marketing page to explain how to download, install, and use the Weigand App code.
- Search forms in the top navigation. This gives visitors a way to find properties fast.
- Custom City results pages. These display in the footer of every page. This makes it easy for both search engines and site visitors to find properties in each City.
- A link to the IDX Broker Roster page. This page provides visitors with a way to drill down into each office, the Agents, and their listings.
Weigand Realtors has built a significant online presence by focusing on basics: unique content, seamless IDX integration, and a commitment to quality.
Integrated MLS Feed, Integrated Design
Integrated means that each page, IDX or not, share the same navigation. The same footer content. In fact, on a fully integrated website, visitors have no idea that IDX Broker powers a large % of the pages being generated. See below:
Seamless integration with an MLS feed produces a website that engages site visitors and closes sales.
Promote That iPhone Agent Code
Not long after IDX, Inc. launched the myAgent iPhone application, Weigand had built a page to promote it.
They also built a custom callout for their home page. This callout links to a page that describes how to install the App, and when to enter the iPhone Agent code.
Indexed, IDX Results Pages
360 Ideas added IDX Broker's index-friendly results pages to the footer of every page. IDX Broker updates these results daily, for every IDX feed available. Each and every link is dynamic, changing daily. That's the kind of information that brings visitors and search engines back to a site.
Return on Investment
In 2008, Weigand knew that they wanted to build a website to support their eLeads program.
After choosing 360 Ideas as their design firm, they went with the design firm's recommendation and integrated the South Central Kansas MLS/IDX feed with their new website, using IDX Broker to do it.
Weigand then gave their design firm the freedom to build a professional website and incorporate as much IDX Broker functionality as possible.
The results were dramatic. Weigand more than doubled the amount of revenue attributed to their eLeads program, 80% of which were leads produced by Weigand.com and IDX pages provided by IDX Broker.
Are you a happy IDX customer?
This case study is an awesome example of a project done right. Here at IDX, we are always happy to hear from customers who have experienced success as a result of the combined marketing efforts of their website, and integrated IDX features. If you have a success story to share, please let us know.