IDX Developer Network
The IDX Broker Developer Program is available to website developers, WordPress theme designers, and designers who are willing to integrate website designs with IDX pages. Approved developers must not rely on iFrames to integrate IDX into websites and must be skilled in HTML, CSS, and general web development troubleshooting. WordPress theme designers may earn residual income through the IDX Broker Developer Program.
- You MUST bundle services with IDX. You cannot sell IDX as a stand-alone product. If you sell a WordPress theme, or do not bundle services, but wish to resell IDX Broker, please sign up for our Affiliate Program.
- You MUST be able to provide front-end IDX Technical Support for your clients. You may contact our Support directly, as needed, but your clients must come to you directly with any IDX Broker technical questions.
- You should not use iFrame tags to integrate IDX (with the exception of A La Mode integrators), and must maintain minimum HTML/CSS competency.
- You must refer a minimum of 5 website accounts in order to receive payment.
- You must be able to provide a completed W-9 upon sign up.
- Complete this sign up form.
After signing up for the program, and submitting your one-time setup fee, IDX, Inc. will provide you with access to the following resources:
- A Custom Sign Up Form. We add your logo to a sign up form that includes no setup fee. Note that you are prohibited from advertising free or reduced-priced IDX setup through any marketing materials, as per IDX Broker terms and conditions.
- Custom Signup Email. You receive an alert and a link to the client's "current status" page when your client fills out your custom signup form.
- Client Signup Email. Your client receives an alert and a link to a "current status" page when they signup via your custom signup form.
- Co-Branded Client Admin. We can add your logo to your client's IDX Broker admin header.
- Monthly Newsletter. The IDX Broker Developer Newsletter provides tips and tricks, as well as the latest updates regarding new IDX Broker features.
- Rapid Payment. 30 day payables.
- Billing Reports. A revenue report emailed to you monthly.
This program costs $99 for entry, but Developers don't pay an account setup fee for clients referred to IDX Broker. In addition, Developers earn commission based on the number of accounts referred. Commissions are paid out via check, after the Developer has referred a minimum of five accounts.
Request More Information
Below are some featured developers that have referred 5 or more Agent/Team/Office accounts to IDX Broker.
Realtors® looking for a Designer, or Developer with experience integrating IDX Broker should begin by looking here.